Being the biggest internet service provider in the United States- Xfinity is offering its services across the world. Comcast Xfinity provides router services and also it rent out their routers. You can buy an Xfinity router or rent it to access the high-speed internet at your home or office. People who are already using an Xfinity router can manage the Xfinity router login details and settings. To access the router login account, you need to use the default username and password details. To do so, you need to find default Comcast or Xfinity login IP address, password and settings details.
This read is going to teach you the way to change the Xfinity router username, password, and settings. You may need to use a computer that is connected with your Xfinity to proceed with the process. In case your router is not connected to the electrical power supply then connect it first before moving on to the process. Let’s move forward to find and change Xfinity default router login details.
How to access the Xfinity defaults router login account?
This process needs a few minutes to be completed. You can also access the Xfinity default router login account with the help of the default username and password details.
- Using an Ethernet connection, connect your Xfinity router with the computer
- Now, launch a browser on it and type ‘192.168.0.1. or 192.168.1.1.’ in the search box
- Click ‘Enter’ to visit the Xfinity router login page
- Now, you need to enter ‘admin’ in the username field
- Then, feed ‘password’ in the password field
- Find and click the ‘Login’ button to view the router’s web admin homepage
After approaching the steps that are given above on this page, you will be able to change the username, password, IP address, and settings of your router login account
Way to find default Comcast or Xfinity login IP address, password, and settings
Xfinity provides default username, password, IP address, and settings for your Xfinity router login account. The default details for the Xfinity routers are as follows:
- Username- admin
- Password- password
- IP Address- 192.168.0.1.
These are the default login details for your Xfinity router. But you can change these details and manage the settings of your router easily.
Method to change the Xfinity router username
You can change the Xfinity router account username details by approaching the steps that are given below:
- Using the default login details, access your router account
- Find the ‘Users’ tab from the top of the homepage
- Now, you need to click the ‘Edit’ option next to the username
- When found, click the ‘Xfinity ID and Password’ button
- Choose a new username for your Xfinity router account
- Click the ‘Save’ button to save the username details
The procedure to change the Xfinity password details
Users of Xfinity routers can quickly set a new password for their account by following the steps that are given below:
- Sign in to your Xfinity default router login account
- Now, head to the ‘Users’ tab in your account
- Find the ‘Xfinity ID and Password’ option
- Now, you can set a new password for your Xfinity router account
Way to configure the Xfinity settings
Users who have the login details for their Xfinity account can configure them by approaching the steps that are given below.
- Connect your computer with the router
- Using a browser, visit the router login page
- Now, you need to provide the username and password details
- Now, click the ‘Settings’ option from the top of the page
- Choose the setting that you want to change
- Finally, you have configured the Xfinity router settings
In short, people who have purchased or rented an Xfinity router can change their default username, password, IP, and settings easily by following the right path. For your help, we have concluded all the necessary procedures related to the Xfinity router login above on this page. In case your Xfinity router not working then you need to fix it quickly. You can easily reset the Xfinity router using the WPS PIN on the Xfinity router. We hope that you have learned about the Xfinity default router login process by referring to this post.