If you are looking for a way to Netgear EX3700 setup, then you have landed at the right. In this tutorial, we shall walk you through the process to set up your Netgear EX3700 wifi extender. You can connect this extender anywhere including your home or workspace. The method is quite simple and does not require much effort. First, we shall discuss the Netgear EX3700 manual setup and then the WPS method. After which, we shall move on to the process of setting up the Netgear EX3700 access point.
Therefore, you should follow the Netgear router setup method as discussed below. Although the process is not as simple as you might be thinking, you will be able to do it eventually.
Netgear AC750 EX3700 manual setup
If you are looking for the method of Netgear EX3700 setup without WPS, then you can follow the manual setup instructions given below:
- Plug the extender into the power source.
- Now, wait until the power LED turns solid green.
- After that, using your WiFi you need to connect to your home router.
- Then, go to mywifiext.net from a web browser.
- Then, tap on the new extender setup.
- After this, choose the WiFi network and click ‘Next.’
- Now, type in the preferred network name.
- Choose the preferred security settings and click ‘Next.’
- Once you do this, you need to connect your device to the Netgear EX3700 extender.
- Hit the ‘Continue’ button after doing so and then tap ‘Next.’
- Once you are successful, you need to register yourself and then ‘Finish’ the setup process.
Netgear EX3700 Access Point setup
Follow these steps for settings up Netgear EX3700 as an access point:
- Complete all the steps in the above section for the initial setup.
- Plug in all the cables in the necessary slots.
- From a browser, go to the mywifiext.net page.
- After that, click on the ‘NEW EXTENDER SETUP’ button.
- Here, you need to input all the details for account creation.
- Once you successfully register yourself during the setup process, hit the ‘Next’ option.
- Now, select your region from the ‘Regional’ settings menu and tap ‘Next.’
- Now, click on the ‘Access Point’ button.
- The extender will now try to connect to the internet.
- After that, tap on the ‘Home Network’ or ‘Public Network’ button.
- Now, set the network SSID, choose the security option, and set a password.’
- Once you make these changes, click ‘Next.’
- You can use a wifi network manager to connect to a new access point.
- You can do the same for all your devices.
- After doing so, click ‘Continue.’
- Now, our screen will display the successful access point creation message.
- Hit the ‘Continue’ button and register, if prompted.
Netgear wifi range extender EX3700 setup with WPS
- First, you need to power on your Netgear Extender.
- Be sure to keep the router and extender in the same room.
- After that, plug in your extender to a power source.
- Wait for the LED light to turn green.
- After that, press the WPS button on Netgear AC750 EX3700.
- Now, the Netgear EX3700 Link Status LED should turn white.
- Further, you have to move your Extender to a different location.
- See if it works or not.
In today’s post, we have discussed all the possible ways of Netgear EX3700 setup by following which you will be able to use your newly purchased extender in any place. Once you complete the process, make sure to write down the credentials in a safe place for future reference.