TP-Link routers provide a fast and reliable network for your home or office. You can stream your favourite movie or TV show on your device in high-quality using these routers. Most TP-Link router users are using these routers without any issue. On the other hand, few TP-Link router users are facing issues while accessing the internet with these routers. In case you are also a TP-Link router user and the TP-Link router keeps disconnecting then you may face slow internet or no intent issue on your device.
Once you face such an issue, your approach should be to fix it immediately. You can clear out the TP-Link router keeps disconnecting issue easily in case you are implementing the right solution. However, in case you are not sure about the ways to fix TP-Link router keeps dropping connection issue then you need to refer to the solutions that we are going to discuss below on this page. So, let’s get started!
How to fix the TP-Link router keeps disconnecting from the internet?
The probable solutions that would help you to fix TP-Link router keeps crashing issue are given below. All you need to do is, keep reading the solutions to get rid of the TP-Link keeps dropping connection issue. You can apply these solutions on the router models such as – TP-Link ac1200, TP-Link WR841N, TP-Link MR6400, TP-Link ax1500, and TP-Link AX3000.
- It is recommended to keep the router at an appropriate distance from the microwave ovens and other interference sources such as refrigerators, Bluetooth devices, etc.
- If the router is accessible to many people then decrease the number its users and then optimize the position of your router.
- Reset the orientation of the antennas to get better performance. You can place it up high at 45 degrees for maximum output.
- Avoid placing your wireless client device at the bottom of the TP-Link wireless device.
- In case the network signal strength is weak on your device then you need to relocate the machine to find good network strength.
- Make sure obstructions between your router and computer are minimum as a thick wall or any other obstruction may lower the signal strength.
- In case your router supports 5G then connect it to a 5G network to get high internet performance.
- Also, ensure to disable the smart connect on your router.
- You can also fix the TP-Link router keeps disconnecting issue by changing the router’s WiFi channel and channel width.
Method to Fix TP-Link Router Keeps Crashing issue
You can fix this issue by resetting your TP-Link router. To reset your TP-Link router, you need to follow the steps that are given below:
- Keep your TP-Link router turned ON
- Now, get to the WPS/Reset button
- After finding the button, long-press it up to 10 seconds
- When the LED light starts blinking slowly, leave the button
After approaching the above steps, your router will be reset successfully.
Why has TP-Link stopped working?
TP-Link router may stop working due to different reasons such as weak signal, incorrect wireless setting on the router, or too much interface and issue of the wireless adapter. Once you get the TP-Link router keeps disconnecting issue, you may not be able to access the internet on your mobile or computer. To fix TP-Link router keeps crashing issue, do the following:
- Check that the router is ON/OFF
- Ensure that the cable connections are good
- Look for the signal strength on your router
- Update the firmware of your TP-Link router
- Reboot your TP-Link router to fix the issue
What lights should be on my TP-Link router?
There are mainly two types of lights on your TP-Link router. The first one is green and the second one is orange. The green light indicates that your router is working properly. But in case the router is showing the orange lights then this may be a sign of worry and it may create a TP-Link router keeps disconnecting issue as well. So, the green light should be on your router.
What does the orange light indicate on the TP-Link router?
In case you are getting the orange light on your TP-Link router then it means that the internet connection is available on your router. Thus, you may face the TP-Link router keeps disconnecting issue. To fix this issue, you need to check the cable connection and power status on your router.
How do I know if my TP-Link is connected?
Your TP-Link router shows the connection status on it via the LED lights on its display. To ensure that the router is working properly or not you need to check for the lights on your router. If all LED lights are green then it means that there is no connection issue with your router and it is connected with your device.
In short, the TP-Link routers are laced with wireless connection features and thus they work on some defined standards. In case you are using a TP-Link router then you will need to follow these standards to avoid inconvenience. But if you are facing the TP-Link router keeps disconnecting issue then you need to apply some solutions to fix this issue. For your help, we have described some definite solutions to fix TP- Link router keeps crashing issue above on this page. Hopefully, you have found ways to clear out the TP-Link keeps disconnecting issue.